St. Joe’s first reverse career fair

Caroline Ciuffreda and KJ Brown from Signature Consultants talk to Taylor Stokes ’22 and Christopher Maffuid ’23 at the fair. PHOTO: KELLY SHANNON ’24/THE HAWK

St. Joe’s held its first Reverse Career Fair on Thursday, Feb. 10. The fair was planned by the Career Development Center. Kaleigh Cadogan ’24 helped plan through her position as the University Student Senate (USS) chair of the Career Development Center.

Cadogan said student organizations such as Hawk Hill Productions and USS prepared with booths that potential employers visited to help develop students’ careers.

“A lot of people really didn’t grasp the idea of a student organization having a booth and then companies going up and talking to organizations. They’re like, ‘well, my whole student organization doesn’t need an internship. I need an internship,’” Cadogan said. “You can use it as a way to get yourself an internship but you can also use it as a way to get your student organization in contact and networking with a bunch of companies.”