Where to watch the Super Bowl

Casey Wood
GRAPHIC: CASEY WOOD ’23/THE HAWK

With Super Bowl LVII just days away, many students are scouting out places to watch the Philadelphia Eagles take on the Kansas City Chiefs. Whether you’re going for the game or for Rihanna and commercials, there are many local places that will let you experience all of the action. 

Barstool Sansom Street
1213 Sansom St. | 21

Just minutes away from South Broad Street and Sansom Street, Barstool Sansom Street is the place to be for anyone who is looking to be in the heart of things. Doors open at 11 a.m. on gameday and admission will be on a first come first serve basis. 

Landmark Americana Tap & Grill
2481 N. 54th St.

If you’re looking to stay close, look no further than Landmark Americana Tap & Grill. Located directly next to the St. Joe’s bookstore, this is the perfect option for students who do not have a car or do not want to take public transportation. 

The Perch 
Hawk Hill Campus  

Students looking to stay on campus while still wanting to do something special can head to The Perch. This option is both casual and convenient for those looking to stay close. Go with friends and put the game on the screen! 

Ryan’s Pub Manayunk
4301 Main St. | 21+

Students going to Manayunk for the game should try Ryan’s Pub for fun and food. This local bar makes for a more casual viewing experience while still allowing students to go off campus for the game.

Chickie’s & Petes
1526 Packer Ave.

One of Philadelphia’s most famous sports bars, Chickies & Pete’s will give students the full Super Bowl experience, just a mile away from the Eagle’s home field, Lincoln Financial Field.  

Xfinity Live! Philadelphia 
100 Pattison Ave. | 21+

Half the fun of Philly sports is the fans, so there is no better way to spend the day than at Xfinity Live!’s outdoor tailgate! Tickets for the pre-game tailgate with DJ Pauly D are currently on sale for $30 general admission.