'A voice for the voiceless'
Kiley O’Brien ’25, Assistant Features Editor • July 18, 2024
Fit to be king
Lilli Dellheim '25 M.A., Special to the Hawk • July 13, 2024

What’s Happening in Philly? (Nov. 1)

GRAPHIC: MINDY CHOI ’25/THE HAWK

What’s Happening in Philadelphia: Trying to find something to do this week? From concerts to musicals to sport games, check out what’s happening in Philadelphia the week of Nov. 1-7.

Noah Reid concert

Noah Reid from “Schitt’s Creek” takes the Fillmore Philadelphia stage Nov. 1. The concert starts at 8 p.m., but doors open at 7 p.m. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and Live Nation.

Wicked the Musical

Wicked the Musical’s national tour comes to the Kimmel Cultural Campus starting Nov. 1 at 7:30 p.m. The show runs from Nov. 1-26 at the Academy of Music on the Kimmel Cultural Campus. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and the Kimmel Cultural Campus website. You can also check the community rush page on the Kimmel Cultural Campus website each Monday for discounted tickets using the code “RUSH.”

Laufey: The Bewitched Tour

Laufey is performing at the Theatre of Living Arts Nov. 3 at 8 p.m. The Icelandic jazz pop singer -songwriter will be singing songs from her newest album “Bewitched,” featuring songs like “Dreamer” and “Serendipity.” Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster.

Paint the Dance Floor: Glitz & Glam

A night full of sparkles, the Institute of Contemporary Art is hosting an interactive dance exhibit. The event is Nov. 3 from 7 p.m-10 p.m. and is free for all to attend. Tickets for the show are available on Eventbrite.

Philadelphia 76ers vs. Phoenix Suns

The Philadelphia 76ers take on the Phoenix Suns Nov. 4 at 1 p.m. at the Wells Fargo Center. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and the official NBA website.