What’s Happening in Philly? (Feb. 27)

GRAPHIC: MINDY CHOI ’25/THE HAWK

Trying to find something to do this week? From concerts to plays to sports games, check out what’s happening in Philadelphia the week of Feb. 28- March 5.

Harlem Globetrotters 2024 World Tour

The Harlem Globetrotters come to Philadelphia Feb. 29 at 7 p.m. at the Liacouras Center, and March 3 at 12 p.m. at the Wells Fargo Center. Tickets for both days are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and the official Harlem Globetrotters website. 

“Giselle” 

The Philadelphia Ballet presents “Giselle” starting Feb. 29 at 7:30 p.m. until March 10 at 2 p.m. at the Academy of Music. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and the Philadelphia Ballet website. 

Philadelphia 76ers vs. Charlotte Hornets

The Philadelphia 76ers take on the Charlotte Hornets March 1 at 7 p.m. at the Wells Fargo Center. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster and the official NBA website. 

VIP Stadium Tour: Philadelphia Eagles

Tours of the Philadelphia Eagles’ home stadium are taking place on March 2 starting from 11 a.m.-1 p.m. at Lincoln Financial Field. The tour is self-guided through the stadium, with stops at the field, the home interview room, the Eagles’ locker room and the player tunnel. Tickets are available for purchase on Ticketmaster. 

Remake x Drexel’s Retail and Design Club: Clothing Swap

The Drexel University’s Retail and Design Club and Remake clothing swap takes place March 2 from 12 p.m.-4 p.m. at 3501 Market St. in Westphal Room 109. Attendees are asked to bring unwanted clothes to trade for other pieces to encourage sustainable fashion. Tickets can be found on Eventbrite, and the event is free for all.